Our Goal : To Help You Achieve Yours
Who We Are
Inspire Artistic Minds is a 501 (c) 3 community culture project brought to you by 100eats.com. This charitable organization provides opportunity scholarships and educational experiences to advance the arts in the areas of taste, sight and sound, with a strong focus in the food and beverage industry. IAM encourages the growth of local economy, strengthens small business, and builds up the passionate individuals in varying creative industries.
How To Reach Us
- E-mail letters of reference to email@example.com (optional)
- Application in video format must answer all the questions and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Bobby for further questions: email@example.com
If you are an organization or event looking for sponsorship, and your event is congruent with the mission of the organization, we would love to partner on some capacity. We have funds available to cover the costs of seminars, speakers, demonstrations, panels, etc. We are looking for strategic partner that have the same goals as we do. Please contact Bobby Navarro at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Check back frequently, as we will be having multiple large-scale fundraisers throughout the year for this cause. Thank you so much for your time and participation!
Keep Moving Forward,
Bobby Navarro, President
The People We Are Looking For
If you fall into the following categories, you are eligible to receive up to $1,000 in funds, to engage in an educational experience.
- Currently or previously employed or a business owner in the visual or fine arts or the food and beverage industry. (i.e. restaurant, bar, coffee shop, bakery, distributor, sales rep, food promoter, etc.).
- At least one year of experience in current position, either through training or schooling.
- Exhibits Integrity, Ambition, Discipline, Leadership, and Passion.
What We Can Offer Artists
We are able to cover (mostly through reimbursement) travel expenses, accommodations, entrance fees, ticket purchases, sight fees, transportation expenses, and other miscellaneous fees associated with your experience. We do not cover tuition or school loan expenses, but can pay for a credit/no credit class at the college level. Educational experiences, can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Certification programs (BarSmart, Court of Master Sommelier Testing, Certified Spirit Specialist, etc.)
- Seminars (Food Institute Seminars, TedX Conferences, etc.)
- Events (Tales of the Cocktail, Portland Cocktail Week, Manhattan Cocktail Classic, Annual International Great Beer Expo, etc.)
- Mentor-ship Opportunities: We can help coordinate mentor-ship opportunities with some of the best restaurants, bars, breweries, and wineries in the country.
- Sight visits: Travel to the farms where your produce is harvested, your oysters are hand picked or where your beans are grown and discover what kind of passion it takes to get your product to you. (breweries, distilleries, farms, vineyards, etc.)